Saturday, August 28, 2004

All I'm Saying Is...

To paraphrase Charles Foster Kane, I think it would be fun to write for a newspaper. Alas, my one venture down that path didn't work out, but I wouldn't trade how it turned out for anything.

I have been told I am quite the storyteller, with physical gestures that make it complete. But that's a sight gag that doesn't transfer well to a blog.

I have also been told that I am quite the writer. All these ideas kick around in my head as I lie in bed at night, as I drive to work, just about anywhere. Maybe this will be the outlet, my own little junior pseudo-columnist experience.

A pal of mine likes to wrap up his stories or arguments with "all I'm saying is..." What a great title for a blog!

So all I'm saying is, if you're here, thanks for stopping by.