Monday, April 03, 2006

Brain Dump

I just realized it's been almost two months since I wrote anything up here. I'm really not that slack, and but sometimes I have things on my mind that just don't make it up to the web. I'm not one of those people who blog everything that happens to them ("so then Missy said, 'I've never seen that much cat vomit in my life!'" or "it rained today and I'm sad")

But then my good buddy K-Nine over at Dead Dog Walkin', my only reference point in the blogosphere, suggested trimming his blog roll. I don't think he was singling me out, but it guilted me into actually putting some things down.

I've got some ideas on things that I will post and back-date, and I have made a goal to update at least twice a week. The brain dump is forthcoming...

1 comment:

K-nine said...

WOOOO-HOOO! It'll almost be like being back on Shandra Dr. on Raleighwood again.